Terms and Conditions
- Age Requirements: Minimum age for all Groups: 21 years old.
- Driver's License: All Renter's must hold a valid European Union or International Driving License, issued at least one year before the rental.
- Minimum Rental Period: one day (24 hours) Every additional hour is charged at a rate of 1/6 of the daily rate.
- Insurances: Elounda Rent a Car cover's you with
- a. FULL COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE WITH NO EXCESS
- b. Third Parties Liability Insurance for persons up to 1.200.000,00 euros and for damages up to 1.200.000,00 euros
- c. Personal Accident Insurance for driver up to 17.600,00 euros and for each passenger up to 1.200.000,00 euros.
- d. Theft and Fire Insurance.
- e. Broken Windows Insurance.
- The above INSURANCES NOT COVERED ANY CASE OF: COLLISION DAMAGES CAUSED BY ALCOHOL OR DRUG ABUSE AS WELL AS TRAFFIC LAW VIOLATIONS.
- Traffic Fines: Tickets and Fines resulting from violation of the Greek Traffic Law are Renter's responsibility.
- Taxes: All rates include 24% V.A.T.
- Fuel: Fuel consumption is payable by the Renter.
- Additional driver: There is no any extra cost for an Additional driver.
- Road Assistance: Road Assistance 24 hours in all Crete.
- Kilometers: Unlimited Kilometers
- Availability: Elounda Rent a Car has the right to change the type of the car with another type of the same Group in exceptional cases.
- Baby seats and Road Maps: Available on request and free of charge.
- Delivery and Collection: Delivery and Collection in Elounda, Agios Nikolaos and Heraklion Airport.
- Ferrying the car: Allowed with the permission of Elounda Rent a Car.
- Rates and Terms: Subject to change without prior notice.
Full commprehensive insurance, third party liability, personal accident insurance theft, fire, broken windows and mirrors.
EKO and SHELL. They are located 2 km outside of Elounda village on the way to Agios Nikolaos.
If you are returning the car at your hotel you can park it in a safe place in the parking. Lock it and leave the keys to the reception. In any other case the stuff of our Company will give you instructions at the begining of your rental.
You have to return the car with the same amount of fuel as it was in the begining of your rental. If it less, aditional charges may arise.
We have a 24/7 breakdown roadservice, you must stop the car, contact us and follow the given instructions.
You can select wichever pick up / return location is easiest for you.
Check the rental agreement and return the car on time, in case od delay please inform us as soon as possible because additional charges may arrise.
You have to contact us in time and before the expity of the rental agreement to extend the rental period.