Terms and Conditions
1. Age Requirements : Minimum age for Groups A and
B : 21 years old, for Groups C,D,H,I,J and K : 23 yeas old and for Groups
E,F,G,L and M : 25 years old.
2. Driver's Licence : All Renter's must hold a valid European
Union or International Driving Licence, issued at least one year before
3. Minimum Rental Period : one day (24 hours) Every additional
hour is charged at a rate of 1/6 of the daily rate.
4. Insurances : Elounda Rent a Car cover's you with
a) FULL COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE WITH NO EXCESS
b) Third Parties Liability Insurance for persons up to
750.000,00 euros and for damages up to 750.000,00euros
c) Personal Accident Insurance for driver up to
and for each passenger up to 750.000,00euros.
d) Theft and Fire Insurance.
e) Broken Windows Insurance.
The above INSURANCES NOT COVERED ANY CASE OF : COLLISION
DAMAGES CAUSED BY ALCOHOL OR DRUG ABUSE AS WELL AS TRAFFIC LAW
5. Traffic Fines :
Tickets and Fines resulting from violation of the
Greek Traffic Law are Renter's responsibility.
6. Taxes : All rates include
7. Fuel : Fuel consumption is payble by the Renter.
8. Additional driver :
There is no any extra cost for an
9. Road Assistance :
Road Assistance 24 hours in all Crete.
10. Kilometers : Unlimited Kilometers
11. Availability :
Elounda Rent a Car has the right to change the
type of the car with another type of the same Group in exceptional
12. Baby seats and Road Maps :
Available on request and free of
13. Delivery and Collection :
Delivery and Collection in
Elounda, Agios Nikolaos and Heraklion Airport.
14. Ferrying the car :
Allowed with the permission of Elounda
Rent a Car.
15. Rates and Terms :
Subject to change without prior notice.